Who Should Attend the Trade Mission
You are invited to attend the International to China Trade Mission 2018 - Business Matchmaking Cooperation & Investment Opportunities, a specially designed program for international governmental agencies, utility buyers, leaders and executives from investment, manufacturers and trade organizations in the fields of smart grid, smart metering, EVs, smart energy and renewable energies:
- Governmental procurement group organizations from country/provincial/city level infrastructure administrative, planning, construction & engineering and general contracting departments.
- Group buyers from smart power/gas/heat grid companies, distribution utilities and retailing companies, energy service companies as well as all renewable potential users.
- Sellers/Marketers/Dealers plan to seek Chinese manufacturers as potential partner for local market for: all smart energy/smart grid & distribution/metering related products, components, parts, software or hardware design solutions or services.
- Complete T & D equipment manufacturers and system integrators plan to buy components, parts or technology partners from China.
- Investors – for Joint venture, OEM and ODM partnership in local market.
- Consultants helping international giants or local utility companies seeking Chinese suppliers.
- Other organizations who want to establish a network with Chinese counterparties.
Why You Should Attend the Trade Mission
We are sure that you will gain the most valuable information and opportunities from this trade mission program and have a fruitful result of participation.
- One on one meetings & interact with leaders & experts from Chinese utilities/vendors.
- Round table discussions with Chinese utility experts for immediate response about any questions.
- Attending high quality expert level industry workshops - face to face meetings with Chinese counterparties to discuss about industry challenges and problems that the industry faced.
- Visiting leading vendor’s exhibition to feel the latest technology from both Chinese and international vendors.
- Meeting with leading manufacturers and have round table meeting with their top managers.
- Visiting the integrated smart city/smart energy/EV/smart grid/smart metering project sites to feel the advanced concepts and advanced technologies applied.
Past Trade Mission Photos